New York Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New York Saints

We are Saints, the New York Saints, NYS is all about honor and dedication to our clan, company and friends

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» KICKED AND CLAN OUT?!!
Hidden Maps?????? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:48 am by Jpgranier

» muhahaha
Hidden Maps?????? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 1:09 am by Jpgranier

» I am
Hidden Maps?????? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 12:23 am by Jpgranier

» Checking In
Hidden Maps?????? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:37 pm by Jpgranier

» rank
Hidden Maps?????? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:30 pm by Jpgranier

» Kills
Hidden Maps?????? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:27 pm by Jpgranier

» I GOT CUJO
Hidden Maps?????? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 10:35 am by Jpgranier

» Dime's Hunt Sign in Thread
Hidden Maps?????? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:14 am by Jpgranier

» what i posted to DO
Hidden Maps?????? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:08 am by Jpgranier

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
TrueAnomaly
Hidden Maps?????? Vote_lcapHidden Maps?????? Voting_barHidden Maps?????? Vote_rcap 
-=apevia=-
Hidden Maps?????? Vote_lcapHidden Maps?????? Voting_barHidden Maps?????? Vote_rcap 
dimeSlime
PaleRider
TBOY16_Is_HoMe
-=(SyGuTTs)=-
droneshooter
Jpgranier
smokinazes420
TYBIRD
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of New York Saints on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of New York Saints on your social bookmarking website

Hidden Maps??????

Go down 
+2
dimeSlime
PaleRider
6 posters
AuthorMessage
PaleRider
Admin
PaleRider

Hidden Maps?????? Empty
PostSubject: Hidden Maps??????   Hidden Maps?????? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 2:31 pm

Found this while I was looking around the web, have no idea what it is or if it's real, did not check it out yet.

Hidden maps
Before exploring the hidden maps, get a Bigboy, Vengence or Goliath ship. Go to map X-4. Go through the jumpgate in between two other ones. Then go through the center jumpgate. You cannot see it on the map that appears after you jump. You will now be in a hidden map. Be careful because the jumpgates here do not offer protection.
Pale

PS I looked for this but could not find it, so I don't know i jumped all ports and they were all 1's we know.
Back to top Go down
dimeSlime
Admins
dimeSlime

Hidden Maps?????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Maps??????   Hidden Maps?????? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 8:26 pm

hmm never heard that 1 seems if it were that way lotsa ppl would do it tho ive heard from a few ppl and seen 1 pic of a strange board but i heard it only happens when jumpin back from gg to reg maps that u go to a map with all kinds of bonus boxes and struener s or sumthin like that i did see that 1 pic but who knos if its real its on the forum tho if u look hard enuff...
Back to top Go down
TBOY16_Is_HoMe
Admins
TBOY16_Is_HoMe

Hidden Maps?????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Maps??????   Hidden Maps?????? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 10:12 pm

hidden map couldn't be
Back to top Go down
-=(SyGuTTs)=-
Admins
-=(SyGuTTs)=-

Hidden Maps?????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Maps??????   Hidden Maps?????? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 2:20 pm

That would be cool to find a hidden map.But iam thinking it was a noob that posted that he might of got one of his gates up and flew in it with out knowing he was in a galxy gate.
Pluse ive always told you pale there is a gate out there you just gota fly out in to the red zone to get to it.
Its a conspiracy maan i no it is.AREA 51 ALL OVER AGEN The little sneaky green basterds are hiding it from us.
Just were did that big red tomato looking thing calld a crum bum thingy come from.
Its from that hidden map it escaped from its cage.they juiced it up on steroids and it went for a walk.
And what about the ufos you notice they havent come around any more they started there own world out there if you do see one flying aorund its only because there GPS Told them to take a right turn insted of a left turn.
Is it getting smokey in here or iam seeing things holy crap they are comeing therw my windo aaaaaaaaaaaa get away helppp i gota run.
Back to top Go down
TrueAnomaly
Admin
TrueAnomaly

Hidden Maps?????? Empty
PostSubject: hey   Hidden Maps?????? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 7:19 pm

lmao gutts that was funny chit.
Back to top Go down
TBOY16_Is_HoMe
Admins
TBOY16_Is_HoMe

Hidden Maps?????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Maps??????   Hidden Maps?????? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 4:31 am

lmao somebody better go save gutts lol
Back to top Go down
-=(SyGuTTs)=-
Admins
-=(SyGuTTs)=-

Hidden Maps?????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Maps??????   Hidden Maps?????? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 11:41 pm

never mine its just apevia comeing in here with a lazzer gun. i new she wasent from this planet.
Back to top Go down
-=apevia=-
Admins
-=apevia=-

Hidden Maps?????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Maps??????   Hidden Maps?????? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 2:00 am

thats right bitches be afraid be veryt afraid LOL
Back to top Go down
TBOY16_Is_HoMe
Admins
TBOY16_Is_HoMe

Hidden Maps?????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Maps??????   Hidden Maps?????? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 10:22 pm

you know i always did know ap was not normal but i'm not scared lol! afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hidden Maps?????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hidden Maps??????   Hidden Maps?????? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hidden Maps??????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New York Saints :: Main :: Tip of the Day-
Jump to: