New York Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New York Saints

We are Saints, the New York Saints, NYS is all about honor and dedication to our clan, company and friends

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» KICKED AND CLAN OUT?!!
what i posted to DO Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:48 am by Jpgranier

» muhahaha
what i posted to DO Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 1:09 am by Jpgranier

» I am
what i posted to DO Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 12:23 am by Jpgranier

» Checking In
what i posted to DO Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:37 pm by Jpgranier

» rank
what i posted to DO Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:30 pm by Jpgranier

» Kills
what i posted to DO Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:27 pm by Jpgranier

» I GOT CUJO
what i posted to DO Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 10:35 am by Jpgranier

» Dime's Hunt Sign in Thread
what i posted to DO Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:14 am by Jpgranier

» what i posted to DO
what i posted to DO Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:08 am by Jpgranier

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
TrueAnomaly
what i posted to DO Vote_lcapwhat i posted to DO Voting_barwhat i posted to DO Vote_rcap 
-=apevia=-
what i posted to DO Vote_lcapwhat i posted to DO Voting_barwhat i posted to DO Vote_rcap 
dimeSlime
PaleRider
TBOY16_Is_HoMe
-=(SyGuTTs)=-
droneshooter
Jpgranier
smokinazes420
TYBIRD
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of New York Saints on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of New York Saints on your social bookmarking website

what i posted to DO

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TrueAnomaly
Admin
TrueAnomaly

what i posted to DO Empty
PostSubject: what i posted to DO   what i posted to DO Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 12:02 am

Trivium97
Forum-Greenhorn

Daumen runter hey DO
You have ruined a good game,great game. I will NOT pay another dime!! Put the old client on a bigger and better server and then add the new stuff,no prob ehh. PaleRider and I owned our own social network website which also had poker and a full blown free arcade with over 2000 games. I cannot believe you all have destroyed the only game I have ever become addicted to besides poker.I do not like this new "Client". What is client anyway? Is it new software,is it a bigger and better server,plz explain a lil better,ty.

TrueAnomaly

Oh yeah, btw,why is the old and new "Client" integrated anyways? I may have answered 1 of my own questions.No further comment,will be expecting an educated answer from some1 who knows what they are saying,not just a forums mod. We had plenty of forums mods ourselves on our sites.
Back to top Go down
Jpgranier
Admins

what i posted to DO Empty
PostSubject: Re: what i posted to DO   what i posted to DO Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:08 am

They made the new cient cuz they were being asked for a bunch of updates that they couldent do on other client so that's why they made a new 1. l
Back to top Go down

what i posted to DO
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New York Saints :: Main :: Whats on your mind-
Jump to: