New York Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New York Saints

We are Saints, the New York Saints, NYS is all about honor and dedication to our clan, company and friends

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» KICKED AND CLAN OUT?!!
PISSING ME OFF Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:48 am by Jpgranier

» muhahaha
PISSING ME OFF Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 1:09 am by Jpgranier

» I am
PISSING ME OFF Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 12:23 am by Jpgranier

» Checking In
PISSING ME OFF Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:37 pm by Jpgranier

» rank
PISSING ME OFF Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:30 pm by Jpgranier

» Kills
PISSING ME OFF Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:27 pm by Jpgranier

» I GOT CUJO
PISSING ME OFF Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 10:35 am by Jpgranier

» Dime's Hunt Sign in Thread
PISSING ME OFF Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:14 am by Jpgranier

» what i posted to DO
PISSING ME OFF Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:08 am by Jpgranier

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
TrueAnomaly
PISSING ME OFF Vote_lcapPISSING ME OFF Voting_barPISSING ME OFF Vote_rcap 
-=apevia=-
dimeSlime
PaleRider
TBOY16_Is_HoMe
-=(SyGuTTs)=-
droneshooter
Jpgranier
smokinazes420
TYBIRD
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of New York Saints on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of New York Saints on your social bookmarking website

PISSING ME OFF

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
smokinazes420
Admins

PISSING ME OFF Empty
PostSubject: PISSING ME OFF   PISSING ME OFF Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:22 am

Pale you know my stand I go down with the ship Bottom Line. I get popped (alot) i stay on, i get hungry i stay on, I wanna fly solo for a bit I stay on...the ON AND OFF is crap...we don't need the bull that comes with it either come and stay or go and stay goed. The jumping off the wagon more then a drunk chasing a booze car has gotta stop... We want everyone who is here to stay here. If we didn't you wouldn't be here in the first place. but if you jump ship after getting credits from us iI will make it my personal goal to hunt you every time I am on ...ask turk clan about it...oh yeah the aren't around LOL sorry...but that is one of those things that pisses me off sorry...
Back to top Go down
PaleRider
Admin
PaleRider

PISSING ME OFF Empty
PostSubject: Here Is my view on it   PISSING ME OFF Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:03 am

This clan had 4 ,thats right 4 Leaders, now it's down to 3( Gutts is suppose to come back, even told he was in phone call, not back yet). I had to remove rights because the NAP's & and Pacts got out of hand. Now True is thinking about leaving. T is on the clan off the clan on the clan off the clan.. Seems to me every time this clan starts to do it the right way, some one gets fed up with something or the other and leaves. No I can't be here 24/7 sorry, but that's why we had 4 leaders, some one was always here to take care of business. We all have our down time, not being around that I understand, for 1 reason or another.( the game gets stale,work family,school, there r reasons). When the war was going on, I was on here making sure this clan had my support and back up if needed. Ask the Turks I'm sure they remember me.

I left for about 2 weeks myself because i got fed up with it the nonsense , was I right, No i was not.

When key members start leaving, the clan destroys itself, it starts a shock wave thru the clan.

Keep this in mind, NYS closed up once before because of this same reason, key members left, remember I was the only 1 here. Now it seem we are going down this same path again.

And here is what pisses me off about all of this

NYS has the potential of being 1 of the best clans on D O
NYS has the potential of being a top 10 clan( and yes whether anyone want to admit it or not it is about the ranks this is a fighting game).Yes it's about friends as well & family.
But when members keep leaving none of this will ever be realized.
This is 1 of the best clans ever formed of D O, but we seem to always destroy ourselves
So if you or anyone else has the answer, to how we can correct this, you tell me .

Yes we all get popped, yes the new client is not all it was cracked up to be,yes VRU is not #1. But this is the hand D O dealt so we either stay or leave no matter what company we are in, no matter what clan we are in, It's still going to be the same D O the same client, the same server.

I myself would like to see NYS be all it can be, but it can only do that with its members in tact, What does that mean, simply everyone 1 needs to stay gutts needs to get his ship back here True needs to remain. This clan has alot of great members on it,but if they keep leaving( 1 here, 1 there) NYS will go by the way side once again.

For me it's not joining a clan that is great already, it's building a clan that becomes great and if no one wants to do that then just say so.
PaleRider

And I really not want to hear I'm building NYS2, that clan has been inactive since it started, for you guys that want to build NYS2, I suggest you put your efforts in to building NYS this is the main clan. What is over 1 or 2 ships that really play the game. Close the frekin thing up and get you ships back to NYS./ & knock off the crap.
Back to top Go down
smokinazes420
Admins

PISSING ME OFF Empty
PostSubject: agreed   PISSING ME OFF Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:06 pm

Hey Let me add to i did leave myself god know i am far from self righteous. I wish that I never left because I lose some credibility for tell you not to leave and yet i myself did leave. Here's' the thing I did it once learned from it and will not do it again. Pale spends a ton of time trying to hold this thing together. when you have people from early teens to god only knows. it is a fine balance. but we look like chumps when we are losing people left and right and then comming back. So yeah I agree with pale and his points LOL god knows it is evident when i dont LOL Lets keep it together guys we dont have nearly as many rules as other clans and everyone on this team has been cool. KEEP IT THAT WAY!!!!!
Back to top Go down
dimeSlime
Admins
dimeSlime

PISSING ME OFF Empty
PostSubject: Re: PISSING ME OFF   PISSING ME OFF Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:51 am

u guys ar so right most kno ive been moving lately so havent been on as much tho im just about done but when things r normal i play everyday and am down for nys till the end ive seen clans b4 go down and really dont want to see us go down that road were all cool ppl and reallly like pale said we have the potential to do very well and also have a good time but ya jumpings gotta stop it just plain sux good clans r stable and have stable ldrs etc etc we all kno the drill but as for me im down for whatever comes good or bad i aint leavin unless im kicked or clan ends so whatever u guys need just let me kno!!! pirat
Back to top Go down
PaleRider
Admin
PaleRider

PISSING ME OFF Empty
PostSubject: NYS2 Gutts   PISSING ME OFF Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:12 am

All is well talked with Gutts this morning, NYS2 is picking back up & he is still part of the NYS family. My main concern over this was it being a dead clan, but he has been recruiting and it is moving back up. Gutts is running NYS2 right now. PaleRider
Back to top Go down
smokinazes420
Admins

PISSING ME OFF Empty
PostSubject: Re: PISSING ME OFF   PISSING ME OFF Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 11:59 pm

LOL you wish we would boot you...Nope You been branded NYS aint nothing you can do about that now. You have been a great addition to NYS and i am sure the other Three Stooges would agree. We really are a better clan with you n it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PISSING ME OFF Empty
PostSubject: Re: PISSING ME OFF   PISSING ME OFF Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PISSING ME OFF
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New York Saints :: Main :: Whats on your mind-
Jump to: