New York Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New York Saints

We are Saints, the New York Saints, NYS is all about honor and dedication to our clan, company and friends

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» KICKED AND CLAN OUT?!!
Credits, Needs Wants, Challenges Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:48 am by Jpgranier

» muhahaha
Credits, Needs Wants, Challenges Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 1:09 am by Jpgranier

» I am
Credits, Needs Wants, Challenges Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 12:23 am by Jpgranier

» Checking In
Credits, Needs Wants, Challenges Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:37 pm by Jpgranier

» rank
Credits, Needs Wants, Challenges Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:30 pm by Jpgranier

» Kills
Credits, Needs Wants, Challenges Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:27 pm by Jpgranier

» I GOT CUJO
Credits, Needs Wants, Challenges Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 10:35 am by Jpgranier

» Dime's Hunt Sign in Thread
Credits, Needs Wants, Challenges Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:14 am by Jpgranier

» what i posted to DO
Credits, Needs Wants, Challenges Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:08 am by Jpgranier

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
TrueAnomaly
Credits, Needs Wants, Challenges Vote_lcapCredits, Needs Wants, Challenges Voting_barCredits, Needs Wants, Challenges Vote_rcap 
-=apevia=-
Credits, Needs Wants, Challenges Vote_lcapCredits, Needs Wants, Challenges Voting_barCredits, Needs Wants, Challenges Vote_rcap 
dimeSlime
PaleRider
TBOY16_Is_HoMe
-=(SyGuTTs)=-
droneshooter
Jpgranier
smokinazes420
TYBIRD
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of New York Saints on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of New York Saints on your social bookmarking website

Credits, Needs Wants, Challenges

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PaleRider
Admin
PaleRider

Credits, Needs Wants, Challenges Empty
PostSubject: Credits, Needs Wants, Challenges   Credits, Needs Wants, Challenges Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 9:36 am

Ok I have Senior Members that cant keep Drones, cant keep ships and don't have credits. WHY? What is it that you guys are doing wrong?? How are we expected to get this clan pot to where it is suppose to be, so we can start getting everyone full Elite,if credits need to get handed out because members cant hold on their equipment and earn. I do a Challenge and 2 members out of the whole clan do it and thats for URI that could help u get what you need,but does anyone even try. NO. Now I have guys in here telling me they need. IS there something wrong with this picture??Every time we have to give credits out,it sets us back days to reach the goal and takes that much longer to to help members get what they need to become full elite. Am I the only 1 that see this. You need to earn and hang on to your equipment. I will be doing another Challenge for this clan it will take place in the lowers, it again will be for uri, if members dont take part in it, will be the last 1 I do. Do I sound a lil upset, of course I do, because i am. Senior members should not be in this shape. Members who need equipment should at least be trying to win the challenges I put out there for URI, not just saying I cant.Why? Everytime time you kill something you earn credits and uri to keep you going until we reach this goal. PaleRider
PS
Some of you guys have second ships that you need to bring up to FE, you should be playing in the challenges to achive that goal as well.
Back to top Go down
TrueAnomaly
Admin
TrueAnomaly

PostSubject: hey   Credits, Needs Wants, Challenges Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 12:48 am

If i dont see any1 doing this challenge ill just go and walk away with it,you are very kind pale.
Back to top Go down
-=apevia=-
Admins
-=apevia=-

PostSubject: Re: Credits, Needs Wants, Challenges   Credits, Needs Wants, Challenges Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 1:00 am

I'm in it.. but just to beat the boys!! cause gurls rule Wink
Back to top Go down
TYBIRD
Admins

PostSubject: challenges   Credits, Needs Wants, Challenges Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:56 am

is there any more challenges thx 2 my stupiedness i missed most of them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Credits, Needs Wants, Challenges   Credits, Needs Wants, Challenges Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Credits, Needs Wants, Challenges
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New York Saints :: Main :: Whats on your mind-
Jump to: