New York Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New York Saints

We are Saints, the New York Saints, NYS is all about honor and dedication to our clan, company and friends

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» KICKED AND CLAN OUT?!!
Views on New Client At D O Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:48 am by Jpgranier

» muhahaha
Views on New Client At D O Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 1:09 am by Jpgranier

» I am
Views on New Client At D O Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 12:23 am by Jpgranier

» Checking In
Views on New Client At D O Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:37 pm by Jpgranier

» rank
Views on New Client At D O Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:30 pm by Jpgranier

» Kills
Views on New Client At D O Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:27 pm by Jpgranier

» I GOT CUJO
Views on New Client At D O Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 10:35 am by Jpgranier

» Dime's Hunt Sign in Thread
Views on New Client At D O Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:14 am by Jpgranier

» what i posted to DO
Views on New Client At D O Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:08 am by Jpgranier

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
TrueAnomaly
Views on New Client At D O Vote_lcapViews on New Client At D O Voting_barViews on New Client At D O Vote_rcap 
-=apevia=-
Views on New Client At D O Vote_lcapViews on New Client At D O Voting_barViews on New Client At D O Vote_rcap 
dimeSlime
PaleRider
TBOY16_Is_HoMe
-=(SyGuTTs)=-
droneshooter
Jpgranier
smokinazes420
TYBIRD
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of New York Saints on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of New York Saints on your social bookmarking website

Views on New Client At D O

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PaleRider
Admin
PaleRider

Views on New Client At D O Empty
PostSubject: Views on New Client At D O   Views on New Client At D O Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 10:51 am

Well first few days were bad, I have the screen configed to the way i like it, most of it, you don't need up in your view,closed em out so that helps alot. Main issues I have are.

(1) lost locks, needs to be fixed.
(2) seems to be more lag.
(3) seeing how much ammo is left without scrolling over it, needs to be changed.
(4) Chat box needs to be fixed font sizes

As far as the graphics go I can live with them.

Since the new client came up I have played on it except once, had to go back to the old 1 to finish my B gate, Pro's, lost 2 ship in the new 1 in under 2 mins. due to lost locks. went to old client had no problem finishing it with 1 ship left. That again is why Lost locks need to be fixed in this client.
Pale
Back to top Go down
dimeSlime
Admins
dimeSlime

Views on New Client At D O Empty
PostSubject: Re: Views on New Client At D O   Views on New Client At D O Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:39 am

well i agree with ur main points tha needed fixed and also for myself i dont like at all that i cant run things hidden and see my hp and shield levels easily like b4 when u hit H and also i think its really too cluttered with stuff like a hex for the starmap?!?! why do u need this 24/7 and the rest i could live with if they would fig out lag but on old client i have almost no problems and on new one (so far) its terrible so that is my main gripe and makes me wonder.....sigh
Back to top Go down

Views on New Client At D O
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New York Saints :: Main :: Whats on your mind-
Jump to: