New York Saints
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New York Saints

We are Saints, the New York Saints, NYS is all about honor and dedication to our clan, company and friends

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» KICKED AND CLAN OUT?!!
Alliances Policy Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:48 am by Jpgranier

» muhahaha
Alliances Policy Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 1:09 am by Jpgranier

» I am
Alliances Policy Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 12:23 am by Jpgranier

» Checking In
Alliances Policy Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:37 pm by Jpgranier

» rank
Alliances Policy Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:30 pm by Jpgranier

» Kills
Alliances Policy Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:27 pm by Jpgranier

» I GOT CUJO
Alliances Policy Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 10:35 am by Jpgranier

» Dime's Hunt Sign in Thread
Alliances Policy Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:14 am by Jpgranier

» what i posted to DO
Alliances Policy Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:08 am by Jpgranier

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Top posters
TrueAnomaly
Alliances Policy Vote_lcapAlliances Policy Voting_barAlliances Policy Vote_rcap 
-=apevia=-
dimeSlime
PaleRider
TBOY16_Is_HoMe
-=(SyGuTTs)=-
droneshooter
Jpgranier
smokinazes420
TYBIRD
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of New York Saints on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of New York Saints on your social bookmarking website

Alliances Policy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PaleRider
Admin
PaleRider

Alliances Policy Empty
PostSubject: Alliances Policy   Alliances Policy Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 1:27 am

All alliance will need to included the reason of intent for having an alliance with NYS.
I spent the last 2 days cleaning these up & scaling em down. My personal feelings on these is the following
1-- Just because we fly around with someone is not a reason to form an alliance.
2-- An alliance is just that, clans that r wiling to back each other, and help each other.
3-- NYS will help VRU members whether we are have an alliance or not , we always have and always will. We will back those that we do have 1 with, and expect the same in return.
4-- We will no longer be doing NAP's, no aggression pacts are senseless , we do not need to know if someone is going to fire on us , if they do it will be meet with return fire.

We are not the biggest clan, nor do we claim to be the best clan or the toughest clan, what we do claim to be is a fair handed clan, that is willing to help other members and stand by those that stand by us.
PaleRider
Back to top Go down
dimeSlime
Admins
dimeSlime

Alliances Policy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliances Policy   Alliances Policy Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 10:00 am

well said and i couldnt agree more!!!!! and also like u ve stated b4 too many alliances lead to wars and bs that we dont need
Back to top Go down

Alliances Policy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New York Saints :: Main :: Whats on your mind-
Jump to: